More Freight. Less Weight.
WHAT IS IT?
Defender MAX™ composite floors are engineered to haul more, weigh less and last longer thanks to our patented design. If you want to reduce floor maintenance and increase fuel economy, then let Rockland’s experts transform your bottom line with the lightweight floor that performs like a heavyweight.
HOW IS IT MADE?
Defender MAX™ consists of an FRP layer bonded to the bottom of a Rockland laminated oak floor.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Defender MAX™ is for any fleet looking for higher payload, superior bottom protection and weight savings.
HOW DO I GET IT?
Just ask for it by name or contact one of our sales specialists who will be able to assist you.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Stronger — Defender MAX™ is stronger than standard oak flooring thanks to reinforcing fibers that are incorporated into the floor design.
- More Durable — Defender MAX™ floors increase working life by reducing floor fatigue that can occur after years of service.
- Maintenance Friendly — Defender MAX’s™ proprietary membrane shields the underside of the floor from water, salt and gravel that can lead to costly floor repairs.
- Lighter than Standard Oak — Defender MAX™ floors can save up to 323 lbs over standard oak flooring based on the configuration.
- Built For Your Bottom Line — Defender MAX™ will increase fuel economy and payload while reducing floor maintenance.